Saturday, November 4, 2023

2023 Nonnie Jules' RWISA "Supreme Book of the Year" Award

Hello, beautiful readers! In 2021, my short story, The One Chosen, was the grand prize winner of the Nonnie Jules' RWISA "Supreme Book of the Year" Award. This year, Breathless: A Short Story has taken second place! 

I am so happy to see this story winning this award. If you haven't read it yet, please pick up a copy of it. I think you will be quite surprised by it. 😉


Book Blurb:

What if the fairy tale kiss that always awakens the damsel in distress takes a sinister turn? What if prince charming’s kiss no longer produces a happily ever after?

Silena’s infatuation with William hits a speed bump when he rejects her. After all, she is just a maid, and he is a young, rich aristocrat in the 1920s. Why would he have any desire to waste his time with the help?

Congratulations to John Podlaski and his short story 2-27-70, the grand prize winner, and PTL Perrin's Reflections of a Misfit, which took third place. Both of these are phenomenal reads as well, so pick up your copies. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Congratulations on placing second. I love this story and was happy to see it is a timeless story that won‘t be forgotten. I’m happy for you, my dear.
    Shalom shalom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Pat! I appreciate your kind words. :-)

      Delete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)