Tuesday, August 20, 2024

#RRBC 9th Annual Writer's Conference & Book Expo #writersconference #readingcommunity #writingcommunity @YvetteMCalleiro

 


Hello, beautiful readers! I'm excited to share with you the RRBC 9th Annual Writer's Conference & Book Expo. This is an amazing event that is FREE to attend. Play the games and win some prizes. Meet new authors at their author books, and leave a comment to win free prizes. Pass by the Reading Room and listen to authors read a snippet from one of their books. (I am one of the readers.) You can also purchase access to writing workshops if you'd like. There are also raffle tickets you can purchase to win some fabulous prizes! You do not need to be an RRBC member to participate! Come join us this week. I promise you will enjoy your time at our event. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)