Wednesday, July 3, 2024

NEW BOOK ALERT! Introducing Karma Doesn't Kill #newbook #newrelease #shortstory #cautionarytale #RRBC #RWISA #BOTM @YvetteMCalleiro

Hello, beautiful readers! I am excited to share with you a short story I just released for the RRBC 2024 90-Day Alpha/Omega Short Story Writing Contest. It's called Karma Doesn't Kill, and you can find it on Amazon. I hope you enjoy it!


Genre: Short Story

Pages: 39 pages

Book Blurb:

JT pulled the short end of the stick when he was given his life's journey. With a convicted felon as a dad and a drunk as a mom, there weren't many positive influences in his life. When his mom's boyfriend began sharing his marijuana with JT, his father fought for custody and won.

Life on his dad's farm was simpler. JT started turning his life around until one tragic event sent him spiraling again. All choices have consequences. For JT, those choices left him staring down the barrel of a gun. Could JT rise above his circumstances, or would karma have its way with him?

If you'd like to read it, you can purchase it here.

I look forward to reading your reviews. Happy reading! :-) 

12 comments:

  1. Such heart-breaking real-life consequences. I am eager to know it works out for JT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on JT's story! Thanks for visiting! :-)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic teaser! Wishing you every success, Yvi. Hugs, Harmony 🤗💕🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Harmony! I appreciate your support. :-)

      Delete
  3. Congrats, Yvette. I just picked up my copy, and look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diana! It's very different from what I usually write. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading! :-)

      Delete
  4. I'v just bought my copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to your review. :-)

      Delete
  5. I'm hoping karma will be kind to poor JT. I just grabbed a copy, so I'll find out soon enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mark! I look forward to reading your review. :-)

      Delete
  6. Such a powerful story, Yvette, especially for a short story :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you liked it, Denise! Thanks for sharing your enjoyment of it. :-)

      Delete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)