Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Smashwords is having a book sale! @Smashwords #booksale #freebooks @SWSale2023 #Smashwords @YvetteMCalleiro


Hello, beautiful readers! If you've never heard of Smashwords before, let me introduce you to an alternative platform to buying books! Smashwords allows you to download books in any format. It is completely legit; authors choose to put their books on the site to help readers will all sorts of devices find a one-stop shop. 

During the month of July, Smashwords is having their Annual Summer/Winter Sale (depending on which hemisphere you live). Here, you can find thousands of books on sale, some of which are being given away for FREE. I have several of my books on sale here.

If you haven't read any of the books I have on sale, I encourage you to pick up a copy before the sale ends. If you have never read a book by me, then this is the perfect time to grab a book because it costs you nothing! You may just find that you love my stories (at least, that's what I'm hoping). 😉

Either way, I appreciate you stopping by and would love it if you would take a moment to spread the news by sharing this with others. Thank you, and happy reading! 😊

Did you find any great books on the site? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)