Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Shameless #Promo for my #Artistic Nephew! #spokenword #spokenwordpoet #upandcoming #rapper #music #poetry #poetrycommunity #newrelease #contest #makeitviral

Hello, beautiful readers! Today, I would like to ask you to help my nephew make it to the New York City stage to perform. My nephew, who goes by the artist name Modia, is extremely talented. He has been writing and performing spoken word poetry since he was 12 years old, including competing against high school students and winning! He also plays three instruments (piano, guitar, and saxophone), creates his own music, and writes and sings his own songs. 

Here is the first spoken word piece he ever performed:


Here is another one from a couple of years ago: 


And here is his first released song (music, lyrics, and singing all produced by him):

So, if you have it in your heart to help an up-and-coming artist reach a bigger stage, please vote for him here. There will be two options to vote. One requires you to input your credit card, but that option is not necessary. Right under it is an option to vote for free through Facebook. Actually, both options are free, but the second one does not require a credit card.

You can vote every day, so please visit me every day and click the link and VOTE! He is currently in 5th place, so he has a real shot at this! And please share/retweet/reblog this with your online community and help me spread the word. Thank you! 💗

6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I’m not on FB, and I don’t want to put my credit card details up on a website. I have shared on Twitter, though, and wish your nephew all the best! He’s talented! Hugs, Harmony 💕🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing, Harmony! I appreciate you bringing more awareness to him! :-)

      Delete
  2. Yvette, that was so good. He's come a long way with his spoken word poetry, and I just loved the song. That was so professional! I figured out how to vote and will try to remember to vote each day. Thanks for sharing. You're a wonderful aunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diana! I truly appreciate your vote! :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you 🙏🏻 ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)