Sunday, February 27, 2022

Attention, Authors! Is this #WritingCommunity for you? #RRBC #writers #authors #freetrial #authorpromo #RaveReviewsBookClub

Hello, beautiful readers and writers! I wanted to share with you an incredible opportunity with you. When I first started writing, I felt alone. I had no guidance as I began my journey of becoming a published author. Then, I found RRBC, and everything changed.

I was immediately embraced by a community (family, really) of authors and readers who supported and encouraged me to share my works with others. They also have taught me valuable lessons as I perfect my craft to create the best stories for my readers. Plus, we have SO much fun! We have writing contests with amazing prizes, conferences that make us better writers, Zoom game nights, and Rave Waves shows that highlight our books and bring us together for interesting topics.

And now, I invite you to join us. I've seen other clubs out there that charge an arm and a leg and then don't offer you any support unless you want to spend even more money. RRBC isn't like that. In fact, RRBC is offering you a 30-day FREE trail membership to check out how amazing we are.

Click on the link below. Take advantage of our trail membership. Add a book to our catalog and experience the amazing support we offer for the next 30 days. If you are searching for a community that uplifts, encourages, and supports you, then you will fit right at home with RRBC. So, take a chance and try us out today!

What: 30-day RRBC trail membership

When: Available until Monday, February 28, 2022, at 5pm CT

Cost: FREE

How: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)