Monday, May 1, 2023

April Book Reviews #bookreview #books #readingcommunity #RRBC @bakeandwrite @GodsAngel1

Hello, beautiful readers! I've had even less time to read this month than I did last month. Sadly, I have not finished even one book (though I'm really enjoying my current book when I have a few moments here and there to read). So, instead of a book review, I'm going to give a shameless plug to a poetry anthology that I was blessed to be a part of. I've read many of the poems within it and highly encourage you to grab your own copy!


Poetry Treasures 3: Passions is a wonderful collection of poetry that focuses on the many passions in life. Twelve poets, myself included, share with you poems on so many aspects of passion. Here is a little snippet:


And here's a video on one of the poems I've included in the anthology:


Here is a five-star review from Amazon:

Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2023
“Poetry Treasures 3: Passions” is a beautiful collection of poetry and poets. I started highlighting my favorites to include here but decided against it. Each poet brought their flavor to this poetry mixture, and they were all good in different ways. I was familiar with about half of the authors and was happily introduced to the others. The poets were given their own month, except December, and a brief history of their works. There were two guest poets included at the end. I liked how they all interpreted passion in expected and unusual ways. An excellent opportunity to enjoy good poetry penned by authors I already enjoy, plus find new ones to follow. This is a collection to be read more than once and one I can easily recommend.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your copy now!


Book Blurb:

Passion treasures within.

Open the cover

and you will discover

the Poetry Treasures

of guests on

Robbie Cheadle's

2022 "Treasuring Poetry" blog series

on Writing to be Read.

Included are treasures from:

Patty Fletcher, D. Wallace Peach, Yvette Prior,

Penny Wilson, Colleen M. Chesebro, Abbie Taylor,

Yvette M Calliero, Smitha Vishwanath,

Chris Hall, Willow Willers, Rosemerry Wahtola Trommer,

and Robbie Cheadle

Get your copy here!

8 comments:

  1. I hate it when life gets in the way of reading, Yvette. :) This book of poetry sounds fabulous and I will be reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! I look forward to reading your thoughts on it. Hopefully, I will find some time to read this month. :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog. Lovely trailer and poem. AND a lovely review by Denise:)
    Sandra sandracox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra! I appreciate you visiting! :-)

      Delete
  3. A great collection and amazing contribution of poetry you added to it. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for including my review too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for reviewing it, Denise! I'm happy you enjoyed the book (and my poems). :-)

      Delete
  4. A wonderful plug, Yvette. I loved listening to you read your poem during the tour, and it was just a beautiful the second time. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)