Monday, January 24, 2022

My Book Journey of 2021 #amreading #books #readingcommunity #readingchallenge #goodreadschallenge @goodreads

Hello, beautiful readers! Every year, I join the Goodreads Book Challenge to keep track of how many books I read for that year. I don't remember what my goal was, but I ended up reading 34 stories. Many of them were short stories because I didn't have a lot of time, but I wanted to share them with you all because I truly enjoyed each and every one of them.

I wish I could post a link for each of these stories to make it easier for you to click on them and buy them because they are all worth reading, but I just don't have that kind of time. If you go to my Reviews page, you can read my review and find the link to these books. 

My goal this year is to read 24 books. Yes, it's less than last year. I'm hoping to write more this year, and I'd rather underestimate and celebrate than overestimate and be disappointed. If you haven't read the books below, please consider reading them. You won't be disappointed. :-)



8 comments:

  1. Yvette, I think you are on track to write another terrific book this year. Hype was a sensation. I found a few on your display not on mine, so thanks for the new reads. Can't wait to see your top 5 for the year. Read On.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rox! I am so happy you loved HYPE. That book holds a special place in my heart. :-)

      Delete
  2. A wonderful group of books, Yvette! I am honored to be included!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved everything I've read from you. I look forward to reading more of your stories, Jan. :-)

      Delete
  3. A great list of books read Yvette! I'm glad you have found a balance between reading and writing :) I'm so happy to see two of mine in that list...yay...and thank you! Have a good year of reading. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you stories, Denise! I'm hoping to read more of them this year. :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mark! I agree. The stories were amazing. I have your book lined up for this year. :-)

      Delete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)