Sunday, March 6, 2022

Birthday Book Sale! @smashwords #BookSale #FreeBooks #RRBC #readingcommunity #paranormal #yabooks #shortstories #novels

Hello, beautiful readers! This week, March 6 - 12, Smashwords is having their 13th Annual Read an Ebook Week Sale! Since my birthday is March 7th, I figured I'd add a few books to the sale as my birthday gift to you. :-)

There will be a ton of books on sale, but if you'd like to take advantage of my sale, head to my author page here. These are the books I'm discounting. Feel free to share this with your followers so they can enjoy the sale as well. Happy reading! :-)


HYPE is on sale for $1.49 (50% off)!


Breathless: A Short Story is FREE (100% off)!




The One Discovered (Chronicles of the Diasodz, Book 1) is always FREE, but it doesn't hurt to remind you. ;-)


10 comments:

  1. Waiting for bloggers to read my book and post a review is tiring. I used usbookreviews.com to gather reviews for my book and I am happy with the increase in reviews, sales and visibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for you, Dora. I don't focus so much on my reviews, but I do enjoy getting my stories into readers' hands. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your experience. :-)

      Delete
  2. Whoo-hoo! Happy Book Birthday!! Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan! I appreciate you stopping by while you are on vacation. :-)

      Delete
  3. I think I have all four books, Yvette! I just posted one review.

    https://theshowersofblessings.com/2022/03/08/book-reviews-mystery-jacquie-biggar-ya-yvette-calleiro-children-d-l-finn/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Miriam! I'm so happy you enjoyed Cici's story. :-)

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a fantastic sale, Yvette. Very generous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)