Hello, beautiful readers! I have such a treat for you. Tomorrow begins the 5th Annual RRBC Writers' Conference & Book Expo. This event is a fabulous way for readers and writers to come together to celebrate all things literary.
If you are an author, you will join workshops focused on helping you to perfect your writing skills. You will also get to interact with other authors and professionally network.
If you are a reader, you will be exposed to a plethora of well-written books. You will get to hear authors read their own stories, and you will be able to interact with authors through their author booths.
For everyone, there will be games to play, prizes to win, and fun in every part of the web site.
This conference is hosted by the Rave Reviews Book Club, an international book club that is dedicated to focusing on excellent writing, creating a professional community of authors, and reading & reviewing books honestly. I have been a part of the club for six years and have attended each of these conferences. I look forward to this event every year.
Here is a peek at the sessions and workshops being offered this year:
- Amazon Author Central: What It Is and How It Can Help You Sell More Books
- Anatomy of an (Almost) Perfect Book Review
- Anatomy of a Blog Post / Your Content Is King
- Are You Failing As an Author? The Reasons Why and How To Start Soaring
- Book Marketing Without A Plan: ‘Know Where’ You’re Going Before You End Up ‘Nowhere’
- Creating A Writer’s Platform That Will Get You Noticed
- How To Blog an Entire Book in 30 Days
- How To Build An Audience and Sell More Books
- How To Turn Your Blog Into A Hot Spot! Keep Readers Coming Back For More
- STOP Marketing Your Books! How To Get Others To Do It For You
- The Basics of Spelling & Grammar: What You May Have Slept Through In School That’s Now Hurting Your Writing
- The Easiest Way To Format Your Paperback via Word Doc
- The Elements of a Short Story
- Powerful Keywords and How They Can Increase Your Blog’s Traffic
- The Simplification of “SHOW DON’T TELL”
- The Skinny on Social Media – Using It The Right Way So You’re Not Just Spinning Your Wheels
- TRELLO – A Step-by-Step Guide to Using it Effectively to Organize and Write Your Next Book
- What It Takes To Become A More Productive Writer
- Writing Dialog That Feels Like Realistic Conversation
- YOU the Reviewer Are Ruining YOU the Writer. Why Your Book Reviews Are Turning Off Potential Readers and How You Can Turn It Around
- FREE BONUS SESSION
- Filter Words and How To Avoid Them In Your Writing
- What RWISA-Ready Looks Like