Friday, August 14, 2020

My Author Booth at the #RRBC #WCBE2020

 

As many of you know, I am a proud member of the Rave Reviews Book Club. This week has been filled with so much fun as we participate in the 5th Annual Writers' Conference & Book Expo. Although it's completely virtual, I have not missed out on anything. The workshops have been informational and helpful. The author booths have been fabulous. The Bingo and Fact-or-Fiction games have been fun. And listening to authors read their own stories has been such a treat!

The author booths are open to the public.

As a reader myself, I always love to learn about new books and new authors. I have my favorites that I always go to, but I enjoy learning about new writers. This conference has 26 author booths that are open to the public. 

Each author booth will help you get to know the author along with several of their books. Some author booths also contain book trailers. And EVERY author booth is giving away a prize just for leaving a comment. You don't have to be a paying member of the conference to participate in winning the author booth prizes. So, I encourage you to spend some time learning about amazing authors and possibly winning a prize or two.

I would love it if you could stop by MY author booth and take a look at it. Once you are there, please do me a favor and tweet it out and share it on all your social media platforms. It would mean so much to me if you help me reach out to readers who haven't met me yet.

Of course, you should definitely leave a comment and win a free copy of one of my books. ;-)

Thank you for always being so supportive of me and my stories. I truly appreciate you. :-)


6 comments:

  1. I love that you decided to share your author booth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful booth, Yvette! The trailers are entertaining, and the fish tank is the perfect touch. Have a terrific Friday night and weekend! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative and such a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was a wonderful experience, Yvette. Rave Reviews is a great club!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)