Sunday, May 31, 2020

#RRBC May Member of the Month #RRBCMOM #RWISA #RRBC_Community

It's the last day of May, and I wanted to take a moment to reflect upon the past month as the #RRBC May Member of the Month. I have been a part of many organizations in my life but few have showered their members with so much love and support as the Rave Reviews Book Club.

This club...family... is for readers and writers. For readers, it offers you the opportunity to get to know amazing authors. It's a great feeling to be able to chat with an author about his/her book, especially when that author becomes one of your favorites.

For writers, RRBC connects you with other incredible authors. It allows you to improve your craft through workshops, contests, and club events. It helps you promote your books through author support, "Rave Waves" blog talk radio spots,  and monthly hot seats. Most importantly, it gives you a community of authors who enjoy writing and reading.

I am beyond grateful for the support that I have received this month as Member of the Month and for the love and camaraderie that I have enjoyed for the past six years in the club. I am honored that I have been given a lifetime membership status and am proud of my membership in both RRBC and RWISA.



If you are a writer or a reader, I encourage you to join the Rave Reviews Book Club. It is a decision that you will be happy you made for years to come.



10 comments:

  1. This is so very nice. Breakfield and Burkey feel the same about being in the SpotLight. It is a great community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Yvette! You deserved this spotlight and because you earned it. I'm so glad you enjoyed the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were member of the month, much deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvette you deserve to be in the spotlight so just enjoy it. Thank you for your beautiful post. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Yvette! Great post! Congratulations! You're very deserving of this spotlight. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)