Tuesday, August 9, 2022

It's Time for the #RRBC 7th Annual Writers' Conference & Book Expo! #WCBE22 #writingcommunity #writers #authors #readers #writersconference


Hi, beautiful readers! It's that time of year when the Rave Reviews Book Club hosts their annual Writer's Conference & Book Expo! If you have never attended one of these conferences, you are in for a treat. Not only are there author booths to visit and win prizes, there are also raffle tickets that you can purchase to win $100 Amazon gift cards/gift baskets and games to play! 

Take your lunch break and check out what all the hype is about! While you're there, check out my author booth. Leave a comment and you just might win one of my books for free! See you around the incredible conference! :-) 


4 comments:

  1. From Jules;
    My you are busy! Continued success. One of these days I'll figure out how or who to use to help me publish my own books. Until then I'll just be in anthologies... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jules! Honestly, I self-publish. Amazon has made it quite easy to do so. Smashwords.com has a great manual to walk you through step-by-step how to format a novel for online publishing. I encourage you to take a look at it. In the meantime, pass by the conference. Maybe it will inspire you. :-)

      Delete
  2. I loved attending the conference when I was a member. So much to do and read. Have fun, Yvette. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)