Saturday, September 12, 2020

Book Reviews for my #Diasodz by @VashtiQV

 Recently, a fellow fantasy author, Vashti Quiroz-Vega, shared her book reviews for the first three books in The Chronicles of the Diasodz series. Not only is she the author of a fantastic Fantasy Angels series and a short story, she is also a poet. She has blessed me with a Nonet poem for The One Discovered.


To check out her complete reviews, please visit her amazing blog - The Writer Next Door. While you are there, check out her books and her poetry. :-) 






13 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, Yvette. I read the reviews on Vashti's blog -- all wonderful. Her Nonet poem is exquisite. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gwen! I am honored that she took the time to give my books attention and to write a poem for it. :-)

      Delete
  2. How wonderful. I will have to take the time to read Vashti's post and see what she has to say. Good for you Yvette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post, Yvette❣️ Your Diasodz series is wonderful.🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you taking the time to create this poem. Truly, I am honored. :-)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful reviews! Congrats, Yvette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the great review!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)