Saturday, March 7, 2020

Happy Birthday to Me! :-) #RRBC #RWISA #RRBC_Community

Hello, beautiful readers! Today is my birthday, so I've decided to gift you all with two of my novels for free!

The first one is always free. It's The One Discovered. It's the beginning of my series, and you won't regret reading it.



The second book that I'm gifting to you is The One Betrayed. This one will be free from today through Wednesday, March 11th, so take advantage of it now and download it!



If you'd like to check out my Amazon author page for the other books, click here.


Oh, and can you do me a favor? I share my birthday with an incredible author, Karen Ingalls! Can you take a moment to check out her books and promote them? I've read two of them and am currently reading When I Rise. She is truly a gifted writer, so pick up one of her books as well. You won't regret it. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Yvette:) What a great offer for a fantastic series! I hope you get a lot of new readers for your birthday present xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)