Welcome to the Visionary Fiction and the Soul Blog Tour for Paul DeBlassie III, Ph.D. Paul is here with us today to share with us his top ten writing tips! :-)
These ten ideas pop out some inspiration for those in the literary craft. When writers hit a wall, there’s hope. Here’s a few of the insights that work for me. Give them a try and see what speaks to you.
- Really evil characters make the world a better place!
- Really evil characters teach us mind numbing, transformative lessons!
- Really evil characters lay the groundwork for what’s good around the corner!
- When the good characters meet up with the bad ones, their light shine bright!
- Really good characters have flaws that make them stronger if they let them!
- Really good characters exist in life, story, and always take you by surprise!
- Bad and good keep life going and us growing!
- Good and bad are the yin and yang of effective story telling!
- Don’t stay good, don’t stay bad, stay both and you got a thriller!
- Once you’re done with the book, you’re done, and that’s fantastic!
Check out his award-winning novels!
Paul DeBlassie III, Ph.D. is a depth psychologist and award-winning writer living in his native New Mexico. He specializes in treating individuals in emotional and spiritual crisis. His novels, visionary thrillers, delve deep into archetypal realities as they play out dramatically in the lives of everyday people. Memberships include the Author's Guild, Visionary Fiction Alliance, Depth Psychology Alliance, International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy, and the International Transpersonal Psychology Association.
To follow along with the rest of the tour, please visit the author's tour page on the 4WillsPublishing site. If you'd like to book your own blog tour and have your book promoted in similar grand fashion, please click HERE. Thanks for supporting this author and his work!