Sunday, December 2, 2018

2018 Books & Budz Holiday "Pop-Up" Bookshop

Do you have a special someone in your life who loves to read? Maybe you just want to collect a few more amazing novels for yourself. Well, here is your opportunity! #RRBC is currently hosting the Books and Budz Holiday "Pop-Up" Bookshop, a wonderful site where you can purchase books by genre or by price. There are free books to be grabbed as well! You can also watch videos of some of the authors reading excerpts from their books. Plus, there is an opportunity for you to win a $50 Amazon gift card. There are SO many reasons to check it out. I hope you join me there! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yvette. You've just inspired me to put something up on my blog. I have all your wonderful books and going into the Bookshop to purchase more. I know you will have tremendous sales as your books are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley! From your words to the bookgod's ears. ;-) Good luck with your books as well! :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this! My daughter picked up your free book....thanks. I've been telling her about your series:) I love giving books as presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's awesome! Thank you! Tell you to share it with her friends as well. ;-)

      Delete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)