Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Watch #RWISA Write - Marlena Smith


Today's RWISA author spotlight belongs to Marlena Smith. Here is a wonderful poem by Marlena. Enjoy! :-)

Will it ever be enough?
Will I ever be complete?
These questions haunt me;
They scream out defeat.

A mind vacant of answers;
A soul lost in time;
A heart full of sadness;
And eyes that just won't shine.

A whisper full of sorrow;
A smile full of regret;
A life less than ordinary;
One I wish to forget.

*  *  *

Life is too precious to not make the most of every day.
Cherish memories.
Strive to make more.
Make every moment count.
Tell others you love them.
Forgive quickly.
Laugh often.
Pray every day.
Have a thankful heart.

*  *  *


Thank you for supporting this member along the WATCH "RWISA" WRITE Showcase Tour today!  We ask that if you have enjoyed this member's writing, then please visit her Author Page on the RWISA site, where you can find more of her writing, along with her contact and social media links, if she's turned you into a fan.  We ask that you also check out her books in the RWISA or RRBC catalogs.  Thanks, again for your support and we hope that you will follow each member along this amazing tour of talent!  Don't forget to click the link below to learn more about this author:


2 comments:

  1. Yvette, thank you so much for participating in the RWISA tour and for sharing your blog with us! I am grateful for your support. :)
    ~Mar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure! I love your poem. I always find it interesting how so few words can hold so much emotion. :-)

      Delete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)