Sunday, December 17, 2023

Smashwords 2023 End of the Year Book Sale #Smashwords #booksale #SmashwordsEoYSale #freebooks #fantasy #paranormal #youngadult #YAbooks

Hi, beautiful readers! I'm excited to share with you that some of my books are on sale from now until December 31st through Smashword's End of the Year Book Sale! If you haven't picked up copies of these great stories, I encourage you to grab them now while they are on sale! Please share the great news with your fellow book lovers! 

Fantasy/Young Adult
FREE

Fantasy/Young Adult/ Short Story
FREE

Young Adult/Contemporary
On Sale for $1.49


Paranormal/Short Story
FREE

If you want to grab even more amazing stories, check out author John Podlaski's books here

The Smashwords Sale has books of all kinds. So, if you are looking for something else, check out the sale's main page here. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have lots of takers in the sale, Yvette:) Wishing you and your family happy Holidays xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! I appreciate your support. XOXO :-)

      Delete
  2. Our thotzNideers are outta-this-world,
    literally. Why? Ever since I came into
    this world on January and will depart
    soon due to the Rapture, ever heard of
    word MORTAL? Yes, dear, 1-outta-1 is
    MORTAL; 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, lil1.
    1-outta-1 gets Divinely Judged. 1-outta-1 goes2where their accomplish-
    ments merit.But, yet,I'mGoingUpstairs,
    7thHeaven, away from this dead-end-
    planet that doesn't care4morality nor
    maturity. And YOU can certainly follow
    me Upstairs, miss girly-withe-curly:
    ● NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com ●
    Cya soon, BOMB!asticBabe...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)