Tuesday, December 26, 2023

#RRBC Books & Budz 6th Annual Holiday Pop-Up Bookshop #booksale #Holiday #BooksBudzPopUp #freebooks #bookshopping #readingcommunity

 

Hello, beautiful readers! I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday. I wanted to invite you to a fantastic event that is happening right now. It's called the RRBC Holiday Pop-Up Bookshop. It's a place where you can peruse a bunch of amazing books and shop to your heart's content. There are books ranging from FREE to $4.99! I've read most of them and can tell you that they are great reads!

You can shop by price, by author, or by genre. I have several of my books at the bookshop as well. There are games to play and prizes to win! There are grown up Christmas lists to read and wish upon. There's a party lounge where you can chat it up with the authors, too! There's even a reading room where you can listen to author's read an excerpt of their stories (I'm in there, too!).

All in all, it's a great place for you to spend some time surrounded by great books and amazing authors! The bookshop is open until December 31st so join us for a bit (and invite your friends)! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the links Yvette.. xx Sally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Sally! I appreciate you visiting. Happy shopping! :-)

      Delete

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)