Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Top Seller!!! Wow!

On the eve of the release of The One Betrayed (book 3 of The Chronicles of the Diasodz), I am sitting here in awe.  You see, I write not to become rich and famous but to have readers fall in love with my stories. Today, I learned that The One Discovered (book 1) is number 7 on Amazon's Best Seller's Top 100 Free Teen & Young Adult Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Ebooks.  Earlier, this morning, it was in the #19 slot, and I was ecstatic! After all, 19 is my favorite number!  And now, it's in the lucky number 7 spot! I am definitely feeling lucky! :-)



I cannot wait to read the reviews of those who have downloaded the book.  And yes, I am spreading energy out into the world that reviews are written because reviews are the lifeline to a story.  Good, bad, indifferent...a review lets others know that you read it and have something to say about it.  It helps others gauge whether it's worth reading. 

I'm both nervous and excited about The One Betrayed's release tomorrow.  Those of you who have read the first two books have been relentless about wanting to know about TOB. :-) I thank you for your patience, and I hope that Rafe's story meets your expectations.  I know that these are my villains, but I love them just as much as my Diasodz, so save a little place in your heart for them, too. ;-)

In case you haven't heard (lol), in honor of the release of The One Betrayed, the first two books are discounted to help you (and I) spread the love of my Diasodz with others. So, feel free to tell everyone you know as well as the stranger sitting next to you on the bus or at your doctor's appointment or in your class or...you get the idea. ;-) Happy reading!


  Book One will be free until 12/17. Download it here.
                                           For a paperback copy, you can purchase it here.

  Book Two is on sale for $0.99 until 12/18.  Order it here.
                                           For a paperback copy, you can purchase it here.

  And finally! Book Three is available tomorrow (12/17)! Order it here.
                                           For a paperback copy, you can purchase it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)