Monday, December 21, 2015

Book Trailer - The One Discovered!!!

UPDATED - 12/23/15!
And the winners are.... (see prizes)
Congratulations to all of the winners!
And thank you to all of you who viewed my book trailer! :-)

Welcome to the #RRBC Holiday Train "Book Trailer" Block Party!

I am once again participating in the Rave Reviews Book Club's block party, but this time we are promoting our books through book trailers on YouTube.  I have to start off by saying that I have never before in my life created a book trailer, so please don't judge me too harshly. ;-)  I watched many book trailers before trying to figure out what I wanted to include in mine, and I had one of my Key Club members (thank you, Catt) introduce me to Windows Movie Maker.  From there, it was a whole lot of trial-and-error and what-do-I-do-now's. 

The perfectionist in me says it's not good enough.  The realist in me says that my talent is writing, not video making. :-P That being said, I am still very excited to share with you my very first book trailer video: https://youtu.be/XZTzJ5iplxY!  :-)

Oh, and did you know...you can win PRIZES by watching it! The full rules are at Rave Reviews by Nonnie Jules.  But the gist of it is this: watch my video on 12/22/15, leave a comment, and you might win one of the following prizes:

* One (1) ebook copy of The One Discovered - JAN SIKES
* One (1) ebook copy of The One Enlightened - ELIZABETH NEWTON
*One (1) ebook copy of The One Betrayed - MICHAEL LYNES
*One (1) set of ALL THREE ebooks! :-) - SHIRLEY HARRIS-SLAUGHTER

It's that easy! Watch the video on 12/22, leave a comment, and wait to see if you win! Feel free to thumbs-up it if you like it. ;-) And by all means, share, share, share!!! :-D  As always, thank you for your support! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)