Sunday, November 26, 2017

Raters Not Haters!

Today, I listened to the #RRBC Rave Waves BlogTalkRadio "Raters Not Haters" and heard one of the hosts raving about my novel, The One Discovered! How awesome is that! It brings me such great joy to listen to a reader who truly enjoys my story. My heart becomes so light and tight. It's as if someone is hugging my heart with a gentle squeeze and sighing. :-) Thank you, Shirley, for sharing my novel. I am thrilled that you are enjoying the series. :-)

I've added the link here so that you can listen to it. They also talk about three other books that might be of interest to you, so check it out. :-)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ravereviewsbookclub/2017/11/25/rrbc-rave-waves-blogtalkradio-raters-not-haters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)