Thursday, January 29, 2015

Great Things are Happening! :-)

As great as it felt to be interviewed by a blogger, it was even more amazing when one of my characters earned the privilege of having his own interview.  Of course, Ar'ch would be the first to have this honor.  ;-)  Here is the link to his interview with Pukah Works: https://pukahworks.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/meet-arch/  He is quite happy with himself and is looking forward to meeting other bloggers who are interested in the Diasodz.

I was also honored recently by BooksGoSocial (#BooksGS) when they placed my novel on their Pinterest page, BooksGoSocial Books to Try in 2015! http://www.pinterest.com/laurenceobryan/booksgosocial-books-to-try-in-2015-1/  So, if you are a Pinterest fan, please go to this page and pin my novel.  And while there, take a look at the other novels listed! You may just find some great reads to add to your list for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please share your thoughts with me! :-)