Hello, beautiful readers! Today, I am participating in Wea've Written Weekly (W3)'s prompt. This week, Jaideep invites us to write a "three-line poem that brings together a cultural tradition with modern technology." Here is the structure:
Salsa Fever
Salsa music infuses Latin rhythm into the soul as the couple dances
Live-streaming shares the electric energy with its viewers
Newcomers arrive throughout the night to join the party
Would you like to write a poem for this prompt? Join us here.

Well done! Music -- and therefore dancing -- stands the test of time and technology!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Sally! Thanks for stopping by. :-)
DeleteSalsa, yes. What a gorgeous post. XoSelma
ReplyDeleteThank you, Selma! I appreciate your visit. :-)
DeleteSalsa, livestreaming, and newcomers joining the celebration create a positive example of technology extending cultural tradition. Joyful digital celebration, Yvette.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jaideep. I appreciate you visiting. I enjoyed your prompt. :-)
DeleteYvette, I love your poem! Salsa gets the body and feet moving. Streaming makes it widespread for more people to enjoy! 💃🏽
ReplyDeleteI love dancing. It's such a joyous activity. Thanks for stopping by, O'Nika! :-)
DeleteYvette, I love how your lines show technology not replacing the salsa party, but carrying its energy outward until even more people are drawn into the dance.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
David
SkepticsKaddish.com
Thank you, David! Dancing is so enjoyable. It's great to share that energy. Thanks for visiting! :-)
Deletehi, Yvette❣️
ReplyDeleteJust wanna let you know that this week's W3, hosted by our beloved Selma Martin, is live until Monday, July 27:
W3
Much love,
David
SkepticsKaddish.com
Thank you, David! I'll head over now. :-)
Delete